This week I am excited to share some of the accessories I have designed for the Reebok ONE Series Running collection.
This season, I took a purist approach to designing each piece, focusing on essential details that add function and value and avoiding anything superfluous. I used bonded constructions wherever possible to minimize stitching and a focus was placed on reflectivity, flexibility and visibility.
We used lightweight ripstop and meshes to provide a barely-there experience while on the move, and used soft, brushed elastics wherever items come in contact with the body for maximum comfort.
The pack includes:
- lightweight drawstring bag that packs into a belt
- bonded media armband with reflective graphics and an adjustable brushed elastic closure
- lightweight visor with 360° reflectivity
- lightweight mesh waist belt with an expandable pocket, reflective details and an adjustable, brushed elastic closure
- a handheld hydration solution with an expandable mesh pocket to store some cash, cards and a key
- non-slip reflective headbands
Find them online and get ahead of those New Years Resolutions!