Coming soon: A hybrid between a vest and backpack, designed for Reebok FW 16.
Designed with the needs of the most elite obstacle course athletes in mind such as those running the Spartan Ultra Beast. To equip these inspiring athletes for the 26+ miles, 60 obstacles, and 12-14 hours of race time, this pack features:
- strategically paneled two-way stretch cordura fabric and Black Cam cordura for the abrasion resistance
- 2 liter hydrapak bladder, magnetic drinking tube and R/L outlets for a customized hydration experience
- plenty of easy-access stash pockets for storing food/fuel or gear
- waterproof bonded pocket for race-ready electronics
- soft, brushed fabrics next to skin for a chafe-free run experience
- adjustable side-release with elasticity for easy breathing
The feature I am most proud of though is the easy refill system. Simply unclip at the sides and flip the bag front to pack for fast and easy access to hydration. Minimal construction and a streamlined user experience help to save time at water stations while giving tired hands a break from unnecessary actions and adjustments.
The project is a result of an intense research period, multiple prototypes, user testing and expert athlete feedback.
Make sure to check back soon for a full portfolio page and video of the Spartan Hybrid in action!