Last month, I shared some photos of my latest work for Reebok. The JWF Backpack was designed to hook with sneakers from the Reebok Classics range. This classic, iconic silhouette with universal features is able to adapt to the very different personalities of selected footwear by changing up fabrics, details and trims.
This is the Sophisticated Tech version, designed to pair with the Reebok Ventilator Adapt ST. The neoprene style interlock with a hexagon texture references the Heaxalite cushion technology that these kicks are famous for. The reflective heat transfer branding is a reference to the discreet reflective upper that keeps you visible at night. Coated zippers and shrink-wrapped pullers amplify the sleek bonded details from the sneaker.
Other features include:
- internal webbing loops with a carabiner for usable storage
- ballistic nylon base fabric for durability
- side pockets for accessible storage you can access on the go
- hidden phone pocket on the back panel
- shoe bag included for separated stashing of gear that stinks
A full portfolio page complete with the other three backpacks is in the works, so make sure to check back again soon.